For a limited time the "Honda College Graduate Bonus" provides select eligible graduates $500 toward any new Honda automobile when financed or leased through Honda Financial Services (HFS). Start Date 6/11/2013 - End Date 6/2/2014. Offer available only to individuals who:
- Have graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next four months with a master's, bachelor's or associate degree from a U.S.- accredited college or from a registered nursing school.
- Meet HFS credit criteria and sign an HFS retail finance, Honda Leadership Leasing® or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® ("balloon") contract.
- Bonus recipient must provide Honda dealer with a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by HFS.
- Bonus recipient must be listed on the HFS contract as the primary buyer.
- $500 Bonus can only be used toward Down Payment Assistance or Cap Cost Reduction
a student, you learned to make the most of great opportunities. Now
that you've graduated, here's another, the Honda Graduate Program. Your
hard work has paid off. Now let Honda Financial ServicesSM (HFS)
do the work to help get you into the Honda that's right for you. With
exclusive financing rates available on select Honda models, the Honda
Graduate Program is one opportunity you definitely shouldn't pass up.
- Flexible and competitive financing, lease and purchase-plan packages on any new or Certified Used Honda Vehicle
- Deferred first-payment option for 90 days, with 60 days of no interest*
- Excellent way to build credit
So, you're finally graduating. Congratulations! To help make the transition from school to a career as easy - and as much fun - as possible, we'd like to suggest a truly enjoyable extracurricular activity: buying a new Honda automobile.
The Honda Graduate Programs from Honda Financial Services can help make it easier to qualify for financing, and allow you to drive away for a small down payment. To help make your monthly payments as low as possible, we can customize the financing term to your needs.
Give Yourself Some Credit
Taking advantage of the Graduate Program can help you start building your credit rating, making it easier to qualify for other consumer loans and credit cards.
How To Qualify
If you will be graduating with a Masters, Bachelors, or Associates degree from an accredited college or completing a registered nursing program in the next four months, or have done so in the last two years, and you have no adverse credit history, you may qualify to purchase your vehicle through the Graduate Program.
Features and Benefits:
- Includes all the benefits of Honda Leadership Leasing and retail finance programs.
- Offers first-time lessees the opportunity to build credit
- Allows customers to drive the Honda vehicles they love and might not otherwise be able to lease or finance.
- Offers finance terms from 24 to 60 months.
- Gives qualifying grads a 90-day deferred payment option with 60 days of no interest.
Here's what you'll need to bring to us:
- Verifiable proof of employment and income, or a firm commitment from an employer with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the finance contract
- Copy of diploma or proof of eligibility
- Valid Driver's License
- Copy of social security card